A velvety soft Italian-style cream cheese that is rich, creamy and spreadable. Traditionally used in Tiramisu, it also works well in risotto, tarts, flans, cheesecakes, mousse and as a filling between layers of a cake.
“It’s creamy, delightful, and spreads beautifully on just about anything. Plus, we’ll tell you how to make your own at home.”
• Create desserts such as tiramisu, cheesecakes, ice cream and gelato.
• Use as a dessert accompaniment in place of cream.
• Use as a spread for sweet biscuits, bagels, bread.
• Use as is from the pack, or for delicious flavour variants add sweeteners
(such as icing sugar or honey), or flavors (cinnamon, chocolate, or grated
Storage and Distribution
• Store chilled. Once opened, keep chilled and use within seven days.
• 12 Months
“Mascarpone can be added to both sweet and savoury dishes. Providing a rich and creamy element.”