Delonghi Selezione Espresso Coffee Bean DLSC601 250G
The De’Longhi Selezione espresso coffee beans have a persistent but sweet finish. It has a blend of 70% arabica and 30% robusta coffee beans, carefully selected from regions of South America and Asia countries to present an Intense aroma with fruity and cocoa notes. It is roasted to a medium roast and blended with different region beans to give you the sensory aroma experience.
- 70% Arabica, 30% Robusta coffee beans
- Place of origin: Colombia, Brazil, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Congo, Java, and India
- 250g pack
FRESH BEANS ARE THE BEST
Did you know that whenever your coffee beans have been grounded, it is slowly losing its flavor and aromas? The first mistake to drinking coffee is using coffee powder or pre-ground coffee. In order to enjoy the original aroma of your coffee, grind whole beans into your desired coarseness only when you need a cup of a caffeine boost.
SELEZIONE – SELECTED JUST FOR YOU
• COMPOSITION: 70% Arabica – 30% Robusta.
• ORIGINS: Colombia, Brazil, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Congo, Java, India.
• ROASTING: Medium
• AROMA: Intense with fruity and cocoa notes
• BODY: Average, sweet, enveloping
• ACIDITY: Persistent but with a sweet finish
• SENSORY PROFILE: Aroma (5), Intensity (4), Roasting (3)