HOUSE OF INGREDIENTS SDN BHD (HOI)
MEMBER REWARD POINTS SYSTEM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Application for memberships are open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
2. You can apply for a free membership via HOI eCommerce webpage.
3. HOI Member Reward Points are not transferable, not assignable and cannot be sold to any other member.
4. HOI Member Reward Points will not expire.
5. HOI reserves the right to use the database information of our members for our own marketing & promotion purposes.
6. All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
7. The official HOI eCommerce webpage is: https://houseofingredients.com.my/
(II) Reward Points Collection & Redemption
1. Every Ringgit spent by a Member (excluding the Exclusion items) in HOI eCommerce webpage shall be converted to 1 Reward Point.
2. The following are the Exclusion items from the Reward Points calculation:
- Malaysia government taxes, duties, levies, etc
- Malaysia government controlled items such as OIL, Flour &etc.
- Transport/Delivery charges.
3. The points collection entitlement in HOI Reward Points System is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
4. HOI members can log on to the eCommerce webpage to check their own Reward Points status.
5. HOI Rewards Points accumulated are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other items except in those stated in the HOI Redemption Programme.
6. HOI reserves the right to refuse any redemption of any item if HOI has any reason to suspect the points were fraudulently accumulated by the member or wrongly recorded.
7. HOI reserves the right to adjust the points tiers or requirements, as well as substitute or replace items with items of similar or equivalent value without prior notice.
8. HOI reserves the right to deduct the accumulated balance of a member Reward Points in the event that:-
- Any point is suspected of being fraudulently recorded; or
- Any point is recorded in error; or
- Any point related to a transaction which has been canceled or where a refund has been given;
- All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.