TERMS & CONDITIONS
(I) CUSTOMER REWARDS
1. Applications are open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
2. Free sign-up House of Ingredients (HOI) member rewards via House of Ingredients webpage https://houseofingredients.com.my/.
3. The House of Ingredients (HOI) rewards point is not transferable.
4. House of Ingredients (HOI) reserves the right to use and utilize the database information for marketing purposes.
(II) POINTS COLLECTION PROGRAMME
1. Every Ringgit spent (excluding any payable statutory tax) in House of Ingredients (HOI) E-commerce webpage, shall be converted to 1 point.
2. Points expiry date: Points collected will not be expire
3. The following items are not included in the points‟ calculation:
• Malaysia government control items such as Flour, Sugar, Cooking OIL & ETC.
4. The points collection entitlement in the House of Ingredients (HOI) Reward Points System is final and no further correspondence will be entertained
5. HOI House of Ingredients (HOI) Rewards Points accumulated are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other items except in those stated in the House of Ingredients (HOI) Redemption Programme.
6. House of Ingredients (HOI) Points accumulated are non-transferable, assignable and/ or not for sale to any other persons.
7. House of Ingredients (HOI) members can log on to the website or mobile page https://houseofingredients.com.my/. to check their points.
8. House of Ingredients (HOI) reserves the right to refuse any redemption of the redeemed item if House of Ingredients has any reason to suspect the points were fraudulently accumulated by the member or wrongly recorded.
9. House of Ingredients (HOI) reserves the right to adjust the points tiers or requirements, as well as substitute or replace items with items of similar or equivalent value without prior notice.
10. House of Ingredients reserves the right to deduct the balance of a member points accumulation in the event that:-
• Any point is suspected of being fraudulently recorded;
• Any point is recorded in error or
• Any point related to a transaction which has been cancelled or where a refund has been given.
• All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.